Sunday 1 March 2015

AO3- Task 1- My Idea



Brainstorming my Idea

Looking at the lines and organic shapes within photography of landscape. To do this I would need to focus on the line directions and what I want to show within my photography. I will also look at the pathways throughout the woods to see the direction and see if I can use that to produce an image that has directional emphasis. I could also look at using the trees to frame an image and produce more closed in photos. During this I also want to try and make sure the texture of any parts of the woods look quite realistic, and I may even Photoshop them to be surreal. 

I'm going to look at taking photos at the different times of the day, this is so I can experiment with the looks and colours of the sunsets or early morning softness.

My main idea is to produce images with lines and framing to be the main focus of the image. I may also try and create bright and vivid versions of the image, while also creating contrasting dark and eerie images. When producing them I would have a set of bright or a set of dark, or even a set of contrasting finished pieces.



Photography locations:
Whitleigh Wood
Woodland Wood
Plym Bridge

Taking the photos:
Best to have f16-f32 to get a bigger depth of field, ensuring the whole image is in focus, not just one section.
This may mean the exposure time is large - which would create a problem if it is windy, this is because if it is windy and the trees are moving it is more likely to blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment