Monday 9 March 2015

AO3- Task 4- The Photoshop Editing Process (Image 3)




Screenshots of photo editing process in Photoshop for Image 3

 

The original image:

The editing process:
For this particular image I decided to add layers in to change the colours of the image, I wanted to make the sunset colours in the background more noticeable. 

So to do this I started by changing the colours of the image to make the reds more noticeable and vivid. To do this I had to play around will all the colours to see which would make the colours that I wanted to be brighter more vivid.

Following this I managed to use this curves layer to make the trees darker, while also managing to make the grass brighter and the sky vibrant. 

This is the outcome of the editing process:

No comments:

Post a Comment