Wednesday 4 March 2015

AO3- Task 3- Schedule



  Schedule:



Date:
Location/s:
Activity To be Carried Out:
Equipment:
Contingency Plan:
27/01/15
College
Book out Camera equipment and Tripod ready for test shoot and photo shoots.
College card
If unable to book the equipment, move plan to the 28th.
28/01/15
Whitleigh Woods
Test Shoot - This is when I will be going to the woods to do a trial shoot and see if there are any areas or places I would like to do my actual shoot.
Camera - Fully charged with enough memory space
Tripod
If there is a problem with the weather or any other issues, I will move this plan to the 30th or 31st.
02-04/02/15
College
Reviewing Test Shoot - Continuation of blog work and AO2 work within college.
Computer
If there are any problems, continue work at home.
06/02/15
Whitleigh Woods
Photo shoot - This is when I will be going into the woods to start my photo shoot and take images I would use as my final images. This is also done so I can start my editing.
Camera - Fully charged with enough memory space
Tripod
If there is a problem with the weather or any other issues, I will move this plan to the 8th.
09-11/02/15
College
Reviewing First Photo shoot - Continuation of blog work, AO2 and AO3 work within college.
Computer
If there are any problems, continue work at home.
13/02/15
Whitleigh Woods
2nd Photo shoot - This is when I will be going into the woods for my photo shoot and take images I would use as my final images. This is to ensure I have 15 photos ready to peer review.
Camera - Fully charged with enough memory space
Tripod
If there is a problem with the weather or any other issues, I will move this plan to the 15th.
20/02/15
Whitleigh Woods
Re-shoot - This is when I will be going to the woods to retake any images that I like that are too dark or light etc. This is also when I will ensure I have the correct number of photos ready.
Camera - Fully charged with enough memory space
Tripod
If there is a problem with the weather or any other issues, I will move this plan to the 22nd.
23-25/02/15
College
Photoshop - Photo Editing
Reviewing all photos and choosing final 15 ready for the peer reviewing the following week. Also, look through all work and ensure completed.
Computer
If there are any problems, continue work at home.
02-03/03/15
College
Peer review of final 15 photos - This is when I will show my final 15 photos to the class and get feedback until I can choose the 5 most successful photos.
Computer
If unable to compete then move plan to the following day.
04/03/15
College
Presentation of final 5 photos - This will be where I choose the final 5 images using the feedback I got, and then present those images to gain more feedback.
Computer

09-11/03/15
College
Final Selection of 2 photos - This is when I choose the most successful images.
Evaluation - This will be where I evaluate all the work I have done, including stating how I could have done better etc.
Computer
If unable to complete then finish work at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment